Holy Spirit, You come to give graces; help me to love God.
1) Breathing on them Jesus said, "Receive the Holy Spirit. For those whose sins you forgive, they are forgiven; for those whose sins you retain, they are retained."
2) On Pentecost they had all met in one room when suddenly they heard what sounded like a powerful wind from heaven.
3) The noise filled the entire house, and something appeared to them that seemed like tongues of fire; these separated and came to rest on the head of each of them.
4) They were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak foreign languages, as the spirit gave them the gift of speech.
5) There were devout men living in Jerusalem from every nation under heaven, who were amazed to hear Gallileans speak their native tongue.
6) Peter addressed them in a loud voice: "...the whole house of Israel can be certain that God has made this Jesus whom you crucified both Lord and Christ."
7) They were cut to the heart. Then Peter said, "repent and be baptized in the name of Jesus for the forgiveness of sins, and you will receive the Holy Spirit."
8) They accepted what he said and were baptized. That very day about 3,000 were added to their number.
9) Send forth your Spirit and they shall be created, and you will renew the face of the earth.
10) The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patient endurance, generosity, faith, mildness, and chastity.