Mary, you are taken up to heaven; call me to be a child of God.
1) Come then my love, my lovely one come. For see winter is past, the rains are over and gone. The season of glad songs has come.
2) Show me your face, let me hear your voice, for your voice is sweet and your face is beautiful. You are wholly beautiful my love, and without blemish.
3) Arise, shine out, for your light has come; the glory of Yahweh is rising on you, the nations come to your light, and kings to your dawning brightness.
4) The Spirit and the Bride say "come". Let everyone who listens answer "come". Then let all who are thirsty come, to have the water of life, and have it free.
5) One thing I ask of Yahweh - one thing I seek. To live in the house of Yahweh all the days of my life.
6) To enjoy the sweetness of Yahweh, to marvel at His goodness, in the land of the living.
7) In my Father's house there are many dwelling places; otherwise how could I have told you that I was going to prepare a place for you?
8) I shall make an eternal covenant of peace with them, I will settle My sanctuary among them for ever. I will be their God, and they will be My people.
9) The Lord will remove the mourning veil covering all peoples, He will destroy death for ever.
10) The Lord Yahweh will wipe away the tears from every cheek. We exult and we rejoice that He has saved us.