Jesus, you go to your Father in heaven; help me to hope in You.
1) Again Jesus said, "Peace be with you. As the Father sent me, so am I sending you."
2) "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go, therefore, and make disciples of all the nations."
3) "Baptise them in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, and teach them to observe all the commands I gave you."
4) "He who believes and is baptized will be saved; he who does not believe will be condemned."
5) "And know that I am with you always; yes, to the end of time."
6) Then He took them to the outskirts of Bethany, and lifting up His hands He blessed them, and in doing so was taken up to heaven.
7) There, at the right hand of God He took His place, and they worshopped Him. Going back to Jerusalem, they were full of joy.
8) What we suffer in this life can never be compared to the glory, as yet unrevealed, which is waiting for us.
9) All we know is that when it is revealed, we shall be like Him, because we will see Him as He really is.
10) May the God of hope bring us such joy and peace in our faith that the power of the Holy Spirit will remove all bounds to hope.