The architects are Raymond Hood & André Fouilhoux. The building was built for American Radiator and completed in 1924. "The black brickwork on the facade was chosen to lessen the visual contrast between the walls and the windows and thus give the tower an effect of solidity and massiveness. The Gothic-style pinnacles and the terra-cotta friezes on the edges of the setbacks are coated with gold." It is now the Bryant Park Hotel. It is located at 40 West 40th Street with the front facing the park.