Built in 1912 for $45,000 by Phelps Dodge Corporation to support its copper mining operations. When the Southern Pacific and the El Paso and Southwestern merged in 1924, there was no longer a need for this second depot and the building remained unoccupied most of the time.
It was bought by Allen Norville in 1978 who recognized and appreciated the stately old structure's history.
Today it is home to Garcia's Restaurant.
On the National Register of Historic Places