This was taken while I was painting and shows the color change we made to the body of the house - the darker is the new color. We decided to keep the trim teal, but changed the pinky orange color of the privacy fence and underneath the soffits to a brown. The outside fireplace isn't functional since the chimney is capped. The door underneath it was used to feed firewood into the house - there's a door next to the inside fireplace also. I don't like this idea and will brick that in. In between painting, I've also been doing some landscaping. The half dead evergreen tree next to the deck was taken out and all the pachysandra growing next to and under the deck was pulled. I also began trimming the shrubs on the left - mostly cutting off lower branches. Doing this has exposed several nice hostas that were later transplanted and has also exposed what appears to be part of a low rock wall! I have also pulled all the ivy that was against the house hiding the drain pipe. This will be replaced by ferns and hostas that are growing around the property.