Jesus, you carry your cross willingly; help me to be patient.
1) Carrying His own cross, they led Him out to crucify Him at the place of the skull.
2) "If anyone wants to be a follower of mine, let him renounce himself, and take up his cross every day and follow me."
3) "Anyone who finds his life will lose it; anyone who loses his life for my sake will find it."
4) They seized on a man, Simon from cyrene, and made him shoulder the cross and carry it behind Jesus.
5) "Shoulder my yoke and learn from me. For I am gentle and humble in heart."
6) "And you will find rest for your souls. Yes my yoke is easy and my burden light."
7) A large number of people followed Him, and of women too, who mourned and lamented for Him.
8) But Jesus turned to them and said, "Daughters of Jerusalem, do not weep for me, weep rather for yourselves and your children."
9) "For if men use the green wood like this, what will happen when it is dry?"
10) If you kept a record of our sins who could escape condemnation? But it is with Yahweh that mercy is to be found, and a generous redemption.