Mary, you are crowned queen of heaven; let me serve you.
1) A great sign appeared in heaven; a woman adorned with the sun, standing on the moon, with twelve stars on her head for a crown.
2) My dove is unique - mine, unique, and perfect. She is her mother's only daughter; She is the pure child of the one who bore her.
3) The maidens saw her and proclaimed her blessed. Queens sang her praises, "Who is this arising like the dawn, fair as the moon, resplendent as the sun?"
4) Virtue you love as much as you hate wickedness. This is why God has anointed you with the oil of gladness above all your rivals.
5) With jewels set in gold, and dressed in brocades, the kings daughter is led in to the king. "I shall immortalize your name, nations will sing your praises for ever."
6) Her integrity shines out like the dawn and her salvation flames like a torch. You are to be a crown of splendour in the hand of Yahweh, a royal diadem in the hand of your God.
7) As the bridegroom rejoices in his bride, so will your God rejoice over you.
8) Approach me, you who desire me, and take your fill of my fruits. I am like a vine putting out graceful shoots, my blossoms are sweeter than honey.
9) Happy are those who keep my ways - who day after day watch at my gates. For those who find me find life, and win favour from the Lord.
10) They who overcome will be dressed in white. I will never erase their name from the book of life. In fact I will acknowledge them individually before my Father and his angels.