Jesus, you are found teaching in the temple; give me true wisdom.
1) When Jesus was twelve years old, the family went up to Jerusalem for the passover feast.
2) A day into the journey home, His parents realized the boy had stayed behind. They went back and searched Jerusalem for three days.
3) Finally they found Him in the temple speaking with the doctors. All who heard Him were astounded at His intelligence and His replies.
4) Overcome at seeing Him Mary said, "My child, why have you done this to us? See how worried your father and I have been, looking for you."
5) "Why were you looking for me?" He replied. "Did you not know that I must be busy with my Father's affairs?"
6) They did not understand what He meant. Nonetheless, Jesus went down to Nazareth with them and lived under their authority.
7) Teach us to stand in awe of You, Lord, to count how few days we have, and so gain wisdom of heart.
8) Love virtue, seek the Lord in simplicity of heart, do not put Him to the test.
9) Grant me wisdom, do not reject me, for I am your servant. Teach me what is pleasing to you and wisdom will guide my undertakings.
10) You Lord are all I have and you give me all I need, my life is in Your hands. How wonderful are your gifts to me.