Dad: We had a holiday booked for this week, arranged before my father was called in for his operation. We didn't want to cancel
because Poochmum has arranged to meet up with some of her family, who have made special plans. So Pooch has gone on holiday
with Poochmum, and I hope to join them for a couple of nights midweek, depending on how my father is. Dad is doing OK at the moment
and insisted that I should not change my plans because of him - but I'd rather wait and see. :-)
Here's a photo that Poochmum has just emailed me, of Pooch enjoying a morning nap after a walky by the sea!
He looks cosy, doesn't he? :-)