|bob reynolds | profile | all galleries >> A Journey of Awakening - The Spiritual Gatekeepers >> The Spiritual Gatekeepers (part 10) - Incrementalism||tree view | thumbnails | slideshow|
Forget about all the major “isms”…Capitalism, Consumerism, Socialism, Communism and Fascism. There is a new kid on the block…and it goes by the name of Incrementalism.
Incrementalism is the modern socioeconomic model for tyranny and it is the ultimate incarnation and evolution of all of the “ism’s”. Incrementalism is the reason why we suddenly seem to find ourselves in a pot full of hot water…getting ready to boil…with little memory of how we got here.
Tyranny that is forced on a population all at once can result in a revolution. However, tyranny that is spoon fed to a population over an extended period of time results in acclimatization to it without realization of it. And as long as it is done under the guise of being something good or beneficial for the people, then there is usually little resistance from the bulk of the population.
Below are some examples of Incrementalism:
· Begin with freedom → add an act of “terrorism” → add protective/restrictive legislation → add protective/restrictive legislation → add protective/restrictive legislation → add protective/restrictive legislation → add protective/restrictive legislation → add protective/restrictive legislation → end with tyranny
· Begin with police → add unlawful detention → add unlawful surveillance → add unlawful search and seizure → add private security force → add riot control → add military police → add drones and automated security robots → end with police state
· Begin with traffic cameras → add mall cameras → add airport cameras → add stadium cameras → add street corner cameras → add streetlight cameras → add car cameras → add PC cameras → add phone cameras → add TV cameras → add appliance cameras→ add full body cameras (scanners) → add satellite cameras → add drone cameras → end with Skynet? (pc/phone cameras can be beneficial but they can also be hacked/abused)
· Begin with full employment → add manufactured economic woes → reduce employment → add scarcity → add more manufactured economic woes → add unemployment → add additional scarcity → add poverty → add dependence on the state → end with total control
· Begin with good memory → add pharmaceuticals → reduce memory → add heavy metals → reduce memory → add vaccines → reduce memory → add chemtrails → reduce memory → add chemicals/pesticides → reduce memory → add microwave/electromagnetic bombardment → reduce memory → add more pharmaceuticals → reduce memory → add fluoride → reduce memory → add artificial food additives → reduce memory → add GMO’s → end with bib around neck to catch drool
· Is there any better way to control and herd a population? If we can’t remember how it was…then all is as it should be