In the “Bout de Giverny” as it looked in 1910, the year of the floods, there were about ten or so buildings…
…that we can recognize in this recent panorama, for the most part, they have been enlarged. Notice,
in particular, the house of the dairyman with two wings financed by “war damages,” and the house
of Allouis-Singeot, enlarged in the 1930s by Achille Delaplace, village school teacher.