The roadhouse has a wonderful 'rustic, antique filled sitting room' with a cozy informal atmosphere.
It used to be called 'Sam's Rooms and Meals'. The establishment first opened in 1903,
when the area was a service and supply point for miners in the Eureka and Tofty Mining Districts,
and was known as 'Baker's Hot Springs', after nearby Baker Creek. The name was changed to Manley Hot Springs in 1957.
Since then a new section with modern hotel rooms was added to the back of the Roadhouse.
On the grounds near the bridge over the hot springs slough is a campground.
The Roadhouse has a large bar and restaurant.