This was the premises for the fraternity of St. George, an association of archers. In 1566 the building was topped by a statue of St. George and the dragon, of which this is a copy as the original is now in the National Museum.
All photos copyright © by Helen Betts. All rights reserved. Please do not use or copy without written permission of owner.