Taken from Długi Targ, continuing beyond Town Hall as Długa Street.
Main Town Hall was originally built in 1298 and functioned as an office of the Hanseatic League. Work on the current building began in 1327. Today it houses the municipal museum.
All photos copyright © by Helen Betts. All rights reserved. Please do not use or copy without written permission of owner.