National historic landmark designed by Benjamin Henry Latrobe and located a block from the White House. St. John's first service was held in October 1816. From that time to the present, every person who has held the office of President of the United States has attended a regular or occasional service at St. John's. Pew 54 is the President's Pew, and is reserved for the chief executive's use when in attendance.
This is the parish hall.