photo sharing and upload picture albums photo forums search pictures popular photos photography help login
Helen Betts | all galleries >> Washington, DC: 'A Capital City' > "Church of Presidents," St. John's
previous | next
Church of Presidents, St. Johns
09-AUG-2009

"Church of Presidents," St. John's

National historic landmark designed by Benjamin Henry Latrobe and located a block from the White House. St. John's first service was held in October 1816. From that time to the present, every person who has held the office of President of the United States has attended a regular or occasional service at St. John's. Pew 54 is the President's Pew, and is reserved for the chief executive's use when in attendance.

Sony DSC-H5
1/400s f/7.1 at 6.6mm iso80 full exif

other sizes: small medium original
comment | share