Inside the small Mihaloğulları Türbesi. This grave is situated next to the Türbe of Seyit Battal Gazi, and has its entrance in the northwestern corner of the ‘Türbedar Odası’ (room of the ‘Türbedar’ = head of the personnel taking care of the graves).
The two cenotaph-sarcophagi belong to Mihaloğlu Ahmet and Mehmet, members of an old noble Ottoman family descending from Köse Mihal Bey, a companion of Osman Gazi (the name giver of the Ottoman dynasty).
The two men owned their grave so close to the heart of the complex by belonging to the family who financed the Ottoman restoration of the mausoleum of Seyit Battal in 1465.
Correspondent: J.M.Criel, Antwerpen.
Sources: Leaflet of the Seyitgazi Külliyesi (1995), Wikipedia & Personal visits (1995 – 1996).