At the Greek Orthodox Patriarchate. The church is dedicated to St. George. A group of visitors attended a service and then had their pictures taken by the priests.
A viewer supplied further information: The icon screen, is built in 1700's, it is made of exquisetly carved wood, with alternating gold and blue in the Andrianople (Edirne) tradition, recently restored by Panaghiotis Aggelopoulos family. The doors in the middle called the Royal doors with the two headed eagle on the pannels the icons of the Annunciation of Virgin Mary, of the first Great martyr Stefan the deacon and of a bishop, father of the Church. On the right the Icon of Christ enthroned and on the Left the icon of Virgin Mary enthroned, next to Virgin Mary the icon of Saint George and next to the icon of Jesus Christ the icon of Saint John the Baptist. Icons drown with the Creatan School style tradition right after the fall of Constantinople.