At the Greek Orthodox Patriarchate. The church is dedicated to St. George. A group of visitors attended a service and then had their pictures taken by the priests.
A viewer supplied further information: At front of the Altar, on the left and on the right sides we see 2 wallnut lecterns which are decorated with ivory and miniature icons of saints, demonstrate the marvellous workmanship of the anonymus builder. On the lefthand lectern there is a inscription testifying to their origin: "The present lecterns (analoghia in Greek) were transported on August 22 in the year of 1942 from the Old monastery of the Virgin Mary of Camariotissa, the church building exist today is in the Naval academy on the island Heybeli but is not in use, Halky, they were repaired at the expense of the most respected lady Froso Mela, wife of Michael, in memory of her brother Eustathios Evghenidis, December 1947". Originaly the lecterns were built in the XIIth century.