At the Greek Orthodox Patriarchate. The church is dedicated to St. George. A group of visitors attended a service and then had their pictures taken by the priests.
A viewer supplied further information: It reads: " This most venerable Patriarchal Cathedral was totally rebuilt during the Patriarchate of the most Reverend Patriarch Jeremias with the costs assumed by devout Christians and the supervision and superintendance of the Most Holy Metropolitans Paisios of Nicomedia (Iznik), Gerasimos od Nicaea (Izmit),Parthenios of Chalcedon (Kadikoy), Cyril of Proussa (Bursa), Kallinikos of Varna and co-supervised by the most honest nobles and by the great church leader Constantinos, Palmer, former prince of Hungro-Walacia, December 18, 1720".
From another source: On the picture: The icon of the “Three Angels visiting Abraham at the oak of Mamre” (Genesis 18,1-15).
The representation is full of symbolism and often interpreted as an icon of the Holy Trinity.
Correspondent: J.M.Criel, Antwerpen.