This is the Yıldırım Beyazit Camii.
On the picture (in the middle): the ‘Aşağı Taş Han’ (= Lower Stone Han/Hotel for caravans), built in 1804.
It stands next to his elder ‘brother’, the ‘Yukarı Taş Han’ (= Upper Stone Han, from 1750), which has its entrance some 30-40 m up the slope, behind the street corner, next to the mosque.
Correspondent: J.M.Criel, Antwerpen.
Sources: ‘Vakıf Abideler ve eski Eserler’ II - Vakıflar Genel Müdürlüğü, Ankara 1977 & Personal visit (1996).