Ling Tu Monastery, a monastery of Buddhism and Taoism,
was first built in Southern & Northern Dynasties (420-589).
It was restored in Tang Dynasty (618-907), Ming Dynasty (1368-1644),
year 1970 and 2000 respectively.
During the restorations, it was also renamed as Tai Wan Monastery,
Bao Wan Monastery and finally its original name Ling Tu Monastery.
The structure and look of the Monastery are more or less the same as in Ming Dynasty.
Posted on 24 March 2009
Best viewed at "original" size