1. This little girl is undeniably focused in a fixed way, busy discovering her world.
2. Something caught her attention and it became her focal point for a moment.
3. That little girl reminds me of when I was her age and about my curiosity
for my world and how I started to appreciate light and shadow,
things that are part of my universe, exploration and discoveries
4. Nothing will disturb her, not even her mother who is standing by.
5. She has one single "aperture" for now and it is to live in the moment.
(Challenge: 5 ways kick starting photography)
* * *
Way to go little one!