St. Andrews church
Abandoned Bennett (British Columbia) was built during the Klondike Gold Rush of 1897–99 at the end
of the White Pass and Chilkoot Trails from nearby ports of Skagway and Dyea in Alaska.
Gold prospectors would pack their supplies over the Coast Mountains from the ports and then
build rafts to take them down the Yukon River to the gold fields around Dawson City, Yukon.
Today St. Andrews Church is the only remaining gold rush structure in Bennett.