Gimsøy Church is a parish church in the municipality of Vågan in Nordland county, Norway. It is located in the village of Gimsøy on the island of Gimsøya.
Gimsøy Church has been around for a long time. The first record of the church comes from 1432 when Aslak Bolt referred to it in his writings. The church was moved to its present site in 1800. The present building was constructed in 1876, and it was consecrated on 18 October 1876. The white, wooden church was built to seat about 300 people. The church is secured with steel cables to prevent it blowing away by the strong winds
Gimsøy - Norway