photo sharing and upload picture albums photo forums search pictures popular photos photography help login
Michael Clay Smith | all galleries >> Texas County Courthouses > Comanche County
previous | next
Comanche County

Comanche County

The building was construction in 1939 by architect Wyatt C. Hedrick and contractor Tom Pate, assisted by E.E. Gage as part of the Comanche WPA. The 3-story building with basement was constructed of native stone quarried about 6 miles west of Comanche. Carved eagles rest above the four entrances to the building.

other sizes: small medium original
comment | share