Vladika's Residence of Banat episcopes was built by Vladika Jovan Georgijević, who moved the seat of the Orthodox Eparchy from Karansebeš back to Vršac, in 1750. The building was done according to the project of a Prussian architect, whose name was not recorded, and it lasted until 1760, and as soon as in 1787 its first renovation was done. The Residence was renovated during the 19th century, but its former appearance was changed only in the restoration of 1902. The building is freely located on the big plot, with the flat front, facing the street. In the same 1902, the residence gained completely new eclectically shaped main fasade and lost a great deal of its complex roof construction. Besides the iconstasis painted by Nešković, there is a remarkable gallery of portraits of the Vršac vladikas and a rich treasure of church objects, icons, and rare manuscript books.