photo sharing and upload picture albums photo forums search pictures popular photos photography help login
Gary Hebert | profile | all galleries >> Beauty of Manitoba >> Parish Church of St. Andrew - National Historic Site tree view | thumbnails | slideshow

Parish Church of St. Andrew - National Historic Site

The oldest Stone Church in Western Canada, St. Andrews is still being used regularly for public worship. Kneeling benches covered with buffalo hide still remain. St. Andrew's Anglical (Episcopalian) Church was built in 1844-49. This stone church replaces the wooden one built on this site in 1831.
St. Andrew's Rectory 2
St. Andrew's Rectory 2
St. Andrew's Rectory
St. Andrew's Rectory
Parish Church of St. Andrew - National Historic Site
Parish Church of St. Andrew - National Historic Site
P6205007cs.jpg
P6205007cs.jpg
P6205015cs.jpg
P6205015cs.jpg