Manitoba Provincial Heritage Site No. 86
The Ukrainian Catholics of Dauphin organized their first parish in 1916. They held their first service in an old Anglican church that they had purchased and moved into town. By 1936 it could not meet the needs of a growing parish. This church was built between 1936 and 1939 by volunteers from the parish.