|Message from Susanne Shrewsbury
Here's some information about what I use while taking my portraits and photographs.
As of 2013 I use a Canon 5D Mark II and a Canon 5D Mark III for all my digital photography, along with:
- Tamron 10-24mm wide-angle with accessories (Occasionally for stills & landscapes).
- Tamron 28-75mm 2.8 lens with accessories.
- Tamron 70-200mm 2.8 lens with accessories.
- Canon 50mm fixed portrait lens with accessories.
- Canon 24-105mm 4.0L portrait lens with accessories.
- Canon 85mm 1.2L II portrait lens (NEW).
- 2 Sigma EF 610 DG Super external flash with diffuser and flash bracket for the 5Ds.
- 50+ GB worth of memory cards to capture anything from portraits, to an all day wedding event.
I'm planning on adding:
- As of right now I'm pretty happy with my arsenal of gear. ;)
In my home studio or on location I use:
- SV halogens with umbrellas and barndoors & reflector if needed.
- Various backdrops, both muslin and seamless paper & candy sticks on a portable backdrop system.
- And props.
November 2014 I added Lightroom for the bulk of my editing and still using Photoshop CS4 for my final tweaking of images and conversions.
Feel free to browse around my website, take a look at my portfolio.
And if you have any questions at all, or want to book a session please don't hesitate to contact me at: Susanne.Shrewsbury@gmail.com.
I look forward working with you.
-Susanne, owner of Timeless Photography.