Pat Nighswander, Canada
> Heavenly blue morning glory
Heavenly blue morning glory
Type your message and click Add Comment
It is best to
first but you may post as a guest.
Enter an optional name and contact email address.
Heavenly Blue. Gorgeous.
Hal they Helicon have a new Beta version 4.5 out with some new features. I just installed it on one computer and have the older one on the other computer because the frame choices are different in the 2 versions... also some other changes are:
Helicon Filter 4.50 beta 2 (3.10.2006)
1. Dust and hot pixel filtering.
2. Gradient haze compensation.
3. Spectral sensitivity sliders.
4. Brush for sky replacement.
5. Updated RAW support (Sony A100, Canon 400D, Nikon D2X, D80,FujiFilm E900, S5200, S5600,Panasonic DMC-FZ50,Pentax K100D,Olympus SP500UZ ).
6. Ability to send images to mobile phones.
7. Text comments (IPTC).
8. Possibility to save user's default settings for each tab.
9. Extended RAW conversion parameters, ability to use thumbnail's white balance.
10. 'Reprocess original image' feature: link to original image and filters applied are now stored for each processed image.
11. Double window mode: now vertical and horizontal layouts are available.
12. Red eye brush: new color of the eye can be selected now.
13. Design updated.
I'm still checking it out..
Very expertly done, Pat.
What all is in the Helicon Filter program ???
I use their noise filter. Very good.
Thanks John I can do a few things but I'm still learning.... took those online free courses from Sony and Hp. Pat
This is just beautiful.
I envy your editing skills.
I liked the after the rain shot but wasn't totally happy with DOF it was okay so I took magic eraser set on 17 and removed the bg and finished off with regular eraser. Then I selected black with the eye dropper and threw some black on it with the paint pail. Then I cropped it longer than the actual shot to make it taller then I did the flood filter.I framed it with the new Helicon filter trials that came out this week. Thanks Sue and Bob Pat
After what seems like about 100 straight days of rain, I'm inclined to dislike any images with the suggestion of water in them. This, however, is an exception. What is it you do to get this effect?
Magnificent! the color the reflection the composition!