Obere Pfarkirche - The Upper Parish Church of Our Lady was the largest construction project of the 14th century. It is the only purely Gothic church in Bamberg. The nave is 50 years older than the Late Gothic Chor,
whose foundations were laid in 1375. Like many other sacral buildings of the city, the Upper Parish Church of Our Lady was converted inside into Baroque at the beginning of the 18th century.