So Chris just finished sewing our 1st attempt at a backdrop with material from JoAnn's Fabric. I built a setup to raise and lower the backdrop. Put it all together in order to do a quick test run to get a feel for the learning curve in store for us. So these are some photo's that I took the 1st night.
Took a few more photos yesterday with Emily. A few keepers. All in all there is more tweaking and much more reading to do. I need to go back and study my notes from the Portrait class my sister and I took last June.
So I'm not too thrilled with the photos so far. I need to play around with the lighting more and dial that in. So much to learn...
Well Wendell came over for dinner and to play some Halo 2. Before that we convinced him to let me take some photos. I tried to get more of the paramount lighting with him. I only used two lights instead of 3. Things seemed to go a little better than before. Still much more tweaking and more to learn! Getting a little closer though.
Feel free to give your (positive / constructive)input.