This is a screenshot of an example workflow for processing RAW images in Picture Window Pro.
The intent is to increase color saturation and contrast, and produce a gallery of web-sized images. There are seven steps in the workflow:
(1) the first adjusts brightness and saturation, then
(2) applies an S-curve in RGB space to increase contrast,
(3) sharpens the full-sized image,
(4) saves a copy of the full-sized image,
(5) downsizes the image to web proportions,
(6) sharpens the downsized image slightly, and
(7) saves the web-sized image.
The subsequent pages show the detailed control settings, which you might want to adjust
for your images. Then the last 4 images show a before and after comparison.