photo sharing and upload picture albums photo forums search pictures popular photos photography help login
Richard Calmes | all galleries >> Cirque de la Symphonie > _O3Y6430.jpg
previous | next
_O3Y6430.jpg

_O3Y6430.jpg


other sizes: small medium large original
share
mansur 26-Oct-2013 10:55
great balance
mansur 26-Oct-2013 10:55
great balance
tchaik26-Oct-2012 07:28
I think this photograph is superb. Your subjects must have had great confidence in you and, additionally, you have lit them beautifully to show the body at work.
J S Quesada10-Oct-2012 23:42
Fantastic photograph of an incredible performance. Excellent symmetry and light. V
Phyllis Stewart08-Oct-2012 14:27
This is incredible... shoulders on bent back... perfect pose and perfect shot! V
Flo Hendry07-Oct-2012 22:14
Great shot...looks like it must be processing as I don't see how they could physically do this unless the top guy is suspended by a cable. Fabulous light and symmetry. Excellent!!!
BAS Photography05-Oct-2012 08:54
Awesome!!! ~V~
niveshel03-Oct-2012 21:53
WoW
Jeff Real02-Oct-2012 22:43
This work is quite extraordinary ~V~
Earl Misanchuk02-Oct-2012 22:00
On shots like this, I find it next to impossible to assign appropriate credit. On the one hand, those performers wouldn't look nearly that good without the exceptional photography; on the other hand, they are amazing in their own right. I guess I'll have to assign a score of 99% to each party, and save the remaining 1% for another day.
Earl Misanchuk02-Oct-2012 21:56
Frank said it!
Frank Brault02-Oct-2012 21:50
Awesome!
Martin Lamoon02-Oct-2012 20:49
Excellent photography. V
Type your message and click Add Comment
It is best to login or register first but you may post as a guest.
Enter an optional name and contact email address. Name
Name Email
help private comment