This is a Virginian Railway standard motor car shed/tool house utilized by the signal/telephone/telegraph maintainer at Victoria. In the center was a track for the motor car on on the right end there was am area for storing parts and equipment. A small room with a coal stove, probably a Burnside No. 3, was on the left which was a work area for the maintainer. This particular structure was retired from service on November 30, 1959 and has been in private ownership until it was recently donated for display at the Victoria Railroad Park. The Town of Victoria plans to paint it to the Virginian's last color scheme of gray with chocolate brown trim.