Going to the marriage, we stopped under the way to have a tea and I noticed all those sweets they offered in this local tea stall. All sweets are rapped in a piece of newspaper.
From top to left:
- Coca-cola: you find anywhere in the world
- Muruku: Lentil flour, Peanuts, Cashewnuts, Curry Leaves, Asafoetida, Salt and RedChilly powder
- Bancake: wheat with milk and sugar fried in oil
- Maidacake: maida with milk and sugar fried in oil
- Myasore Pak: Channa Dhal Flour, Water, Sugar, Ghee, Elaka Powder
- Halwa: sesame seeds, honey or sugar syrup, dried fruit, pistachio nuts, farina,Cinnamon and cardamom
- Diamond sweet: cashew nuts, sugar,Milk, Ghee, vanilla essence, water, silver leaf
- Ladu: rice, sugar, cashewnuts, pumpkin seeds, ghee, cardomem, fiedgram
PS: maida is a refined flour
I am fond of Paalgoa made from milk and sugar but they didn't have it here.