|bob reynolds | profile | all galleries >> A Journey of Awakening - The Spiritual Gatekeepers >> Questions, Answers, Issues, Solutions and Clarifications||tree view | thumbnails | slideshow|
Questions, Answers, Issues, Solutions and Clarifications
Spirituality vs. Religion
Question – What is the difference between spirituality and religion?
Answer – There are many different answers to that question. However, I have come to view (organized) religion as just another part of the control structure which serves to limit growth, rather than encourage it. Organized religion tends to divide the people, rather than unite them. This is because religion itself is divided into many different forms. Spirituality, on the other hand, is a universal concept. It applies to all people and to all beings. The concept of spirituality encompasses all the questions that we ask, and all of the answers which we seek.
Symbols, Concepts and Definitions
Symbols – Most symbols by themselves do not represent good or evil concepts (with some exceptions). It is the intent in which they are used that ultimately determines the nature of them. Many of the symbols used by the Illuminati, Freemasons, etc are actually just common or ancient symbols which have been hijacked or stolen by them and corrupted for their own evil purposes. To determine the true meaning of a symbol, one must look carefully at who is using that symbol and the context in which it is being used. This also applies to esoteric concepts and ideas as well.
The New World Order (NWO) – A one-world government and a one-world people. In many ways, this is a very attractive concept, provided that it is was established and maintained with benevolence. However, we are already a one world people. The only thing that currently separates us are the imaginary lines on a map, racial biases and religious dogmas. These are not lines drawn by people…they drawn, enforced and encouraged by the control grid. The NWO’s version of a one-world government translates to a one world government that controls a one world people.
Occult – the term “occult” is often associated with evil, black magic , secrecy, etc. When used in reference to many secret societies, this would most often be an accurate reference. However, the word occult actually just means “secret” or “hidden”. If we were to talk about hidden truth/knowledge, we could say that this is part of the occult. Therefore, the study of the occult does not equal the study of evil. The word “esoteric” is sometimes used interchangeably with “occult” This term also most often refers to something that is “secret” or “hidden”.
Issue - Conducting truth (conspiracy) research can be challenging. In the present system that we live in, the truth is designed to be difficult to find. Truth research is sort of like taking a walk by the ocean. Often times there will be a significant amount of fog near the coast, but once you move inland a little, the view becomes much clearer. Using another analogy…when conducting truth research, typically there are abundant amounts of misinformation and disinformation near the surface. However, once you get past the “scum” at the top, the water is usually much clearer below. The “scum” (dispersed by the mainstream media) is there to dissuade the curious.
Solution - Diving below the surface usually yields more quality information than skimming the surface
The Universal Consciousness
The Universal Consciousness (UC) is a very important concept that is essential to our existence. Below is some additional information which may help clarify the importance of our interaction with the UC:
1) A balanced brain (left/right) will typically have a much stronger connection with the UC than a brain which is skewed to the left or right. “Right brain” people usually have a stronger connection to the UC than “left brain” people
2) Lower frequencies (personal rates of vibration) can limit access to the UC. Higher frequencies can increase access to the UC. Frequency, vibration and harmonics are all related. (Harmonic…from the Latin…harmonicus, from the Greek…harmonikos, from harmoni…or harmony)
3) People (and beings) “traveling” along the same “frequency” are often “synched” to the UC in the same way. Therefore, they contribute to it and draw from it in much the same manner (resulting in a form of shared consciousness). These people (and beings) will eventually be drawn to one another as a result of this frequency matching.
4) Some authors seem to have uncanny knack for predicting the future. We often see examples of this in books, movies, research, etc. This is (in part) due to a strong connection with the Universal Consciousness.
5) Thoughts, emotions and prayers are all expressions of our consciousness. They are all sent to the UC and shared with the UC. Concepts and ideas that are subliminally programmed into our subconscious are also sent to the UC and shared with the UC
6) How we interact with the UC plays a significant role the reality that we experience here on Earth