|bob reynolds | profile | all galleries >> A Journey of Awakening - The Spiritual Gatekeepers >> The Spiritual Gatekeepers (part 4) - Pre-Disclosure||tree view | thumbnails | slideshow|
July 18, 2012
There has been an idea floating around now for many decades. It is the idea of disclosure...that our government(s) will finally come clean at some point and officially confirm that UFO's and aliens exist.
However, disclosure isn't simply about receiving official confirmation that UFO's and aliens are real. Many people are already aware of this (from direct experience or research). Therefore, the idea of disclosure is only truly meaningful if it is full and complete disclosure.
So question is can we (the people) expect full (or even meaningful) disclosure from our government(s) regarding these issues? When is the last time that the government presented the people with full, complete and truthful information?
Official government disclosure will most likely include a carefully chosen set of half-truths and will probably only occur if:
1) Their hand is forced in some way, or
2) If it supports their agenda in some manner (for example a move towards firmly establishing the idea of a one-world government, new world order or some other grand plan)
The government would most likely wrap disclosure into a nicely packaged group of sound bytes (suitable for public consumption) that will satisfy many, but not really say anything about what is truly going on behind the scenes. The context (time and manner) in which disclosure takes place will largely depend on what the desired outcome is. The potential power of official disclosure is tremendous in that it could possibly influence a great number of people in some very profound ways.
Official disclosure will not be full disclosure, because:
1) The truth is highly compartmentalized. Only a select few people at the very top of the Shadow Government are aware of the complete truth regarding UFO's, aliens and the abduction phenomena
2) Dissemination of the full and complete truth is not in their best interests
3) The Shadow Government has known about UFO's, aliens and abductions for a long time but kept this information concealed from the people
4) Certain parts of the Shadow Government are in direct (ongoing) contact with non-human entities and are working on agendas that are not at all in the best interests of the people
5) There was a (undocumented/documented) secret agreement that occurred between the Shadow Government and certain alien factions (primarily the Grays) that they do not want to be revealed
6) That agreement stated that in exchange for certain types of technology, the Grays would be allowed to conduct genetic "research" on both humans (by way of abductions) and on animals
7) False (palatable) reasons were supplied (by the Grays) to parts of the Shadow Government as to why this genetic research was necessary
8) Select portions of the Shadow Government were aware of the real agenda from the beginning. They believe that they are helping to usher in a "new age" that will change everything for the better. This idea was initially proposed and perpetuated by various deceptive dark (false light) entities
9) Other parts of the Shadow Government have become aware that the real reason for human abductions and genetic experiments is very different than that which they were initially told
10) There is now a silent war going on behind the scenes
11) Technology is available now that could solve our energy needs and could end our reliance on oil, natural gas, nuclear and other primitive and destructive forms of energy production. The Shadow Government cannot, and will not, endorse full disclose because it would end their control and monopoly of the world energy reserves (and the general public who are controlled by dependence on these natural resources)
12) Technology exists now which makes our traditional (and established) modes of transportation look archaic by comparison. If this technology were to be introduced into the current economic climate (control systems) it would likely collapse the economy and create social disorder
13) The complete truth is disturbing and could cause public panic
For official disclosure to be full and complete, it would have to include answers to the following (or similar) questions:
1) If the truth is something uncomfortable or frightening, then the public may avoid, dismiss or ignore it rather than confront it
2) If the truth interferes with religious beliefs, then it may be ignored or even condemned
3) If the truth interferes with general (traditional or programmed) beliefs, then it may be rejected or dismissed
Full disclosure regarding the truth about UFO's, aliens and abductions involves information very different from that which many people might have imagined or expected from the phenomena. Disclosure is many layers deep…far deeper than we have been led to believe. In addition, the origin of most of the UFO, alien and abduction phenomena is much closer to home than most sources (research based or fiction based) suggest. And it involves more than just physical beings and physical spacecraft. In the next segment I will begin to address the details behind full and complete disclosure
A complete index of all segments in this series
can be found here:
The most recent posts in this series
can be found here: