|Bob Reynolds | profile | all galleries >> A Journey of Awakening - The Spiritual Gatekeepers >> We the People||tree view | thumbnails | slideshow|
February 2, 2014
1) If it is determined that someone or some country has harmed another to such a degree that war should ensue and that people should be killed, such actions must be incurred in a face-to-face confrontation with said enemy. The use of drones, missiles, bombs, depleted uranium, chemical weapons, biological weapons and all other forms of killing by proxy is strictly prohibited by the people. In addition, the use of all forms of mind control, electromagnetic weapons, microwave weapons and weather modification warfare are also strictly prohibited by the people
2) If it is determined that someone or some country has harmed another to such a degree that war should ensue and that people should be killed, it is hereby mandated that the politicians that made such declarations will have the first tour of duty on the front lines of said conflict (to last no less than one year)
3) If it is determined that someone or some country has harmed another to such a degree that war should ensue and that people should be killed, it is hereby mandated that said politicians (referenced in rule two above) will lead the charge on the battlefield against any such declared enemies with gun and sword in hand
This hereby concludes the new rules of war...by the people, for the people
1) All new legislation must be described in three pages or less
2) Any current/existing legislation that is more than three pages in length will be deemed unconstitutional, null and void. Only twelve new pieces of legislation can be passed in any given year
3) All wording contained in new legislation must be easily understandable by all members of the public (including politicians). For each new piece of legislation that is passed, politicians will be given a simple exam (administered by the people) to determine their understanding of said legislation. Any politician that flunks such an exam will be fined and removed from the employment of the people
This hereby concludes the new rules regarding government legislation...by the people for the people
1) All politicians will be paid a competitive base salary that is indexed annually to the health of the economy (of the country of the people). Politicians that do a good job in their position will be eligible for a year-end bonus that will be determined by your employers (the people)
2) All forms of compensation (monetary or otherwise) offered to politicians by lobbyists and/or special interest groups is hereby declared unlawful. Violation of this rule will result in the immediate dismissal of any offending (offensive) politicians
3) Cheating or stealing (from) or lying to your employers (the people) will not be tolerated. Any politician that is found in violation of this rule will be immediately terminated from the employment of the people and will be subject to fines, fees, penalties and criminal prosecution in a court of law that is set up by the people, for the people
This hereby concludes the new rules regarding government compensation...by the people, for the people
1) All offices of the government (including the military and alphabet agencies) will be surveiled using high-definition cameras. All conversations of government politicians/agents/representatives will be recorded. All written communications of government politicians/agents/representatives will be monitored
2) All homes of government politicians, agents and representatives will be surveiled using high-definition cameras. All conversations held between government politicians/agents/representatives and their family and friends will be recorded. All written communications between government politicians/agents/representatives and their friends and family will be monitored
3) All forms of surveillance (referenced in rules one and two above) will be streamed via "secure" real-time audio/video over the internet and made publicly available for all citizens of the US to view. If it is determined by the government that no such surveillance system can be maintained in a secure manner for said politicians, agents and representatives of the government, military and alphabet agencies...such objections will be heard by the people...but may also be overruled...by the people, for the people
This hereby concludes the new rules regarding government surveillance...by the people for the people
1) The government will be set up by the people, for the benefit of the people. Any representative of the government that violates this principle will be immediately terminated from the employment of the people. Terminated government representatives will be subject to potential fines and criminal prosecution (to be determined in a court of law, set up by the people, for the people). All fines that are collected from terminated government representatives will be distributed back to the people
This hereby concludes the Golden Rule of Government...by the people for the people
What is the current "state" of government today?
The members of government are the employees of the people. We are their employers. We are not slaves of the Empire and they are not masters of our destiny or freewill.
I am not in favor of surveillance, "constructed" (artificial) rules/laws/regulations, fees, penalties or threats of punishment/incarceration for the people or for the government (which ironically is made up of the people). But there must be some kind of accountability. Perhaps if the politicians knew that they were subject to the same laws as the people then they might behave a little bit differently (actually they should be held to an even higher standard...since they have the responsibility of being at the helm of the ship).
The harsh reality is this: Before we ask somebody else to govern us, we must
first be willing to "govern" ourselves. Unfortunately, as it
stands now, few people want to take on that kind of responsibility. The true
"rules of the
Universe" are actually quite simple to understand. It is constructed
law that makes things complicated.
A complete index of all segments in this series
can be found here:
The most recent posts in this series
can be found here: