photo sharing and upload picture albums photo forums search pictures popular photos photography help login
Karl R. Josker | all galleries >> Buffalo >> The Churches Of Buffalo > St. Andrews Evangelical Lutheran Church
previous | next
St. Andrews Evangelical Lutheran Church
05-JUN-2004 Karl R. Josker

St. Andrews Evangelical Lutheran Church

177 Sherman St. Bufffalo

The original congregation was formed in 1858; this building was built in 1885, and was closed in 1983. It is now Deliverance Temple Church Of God In Christ.


other sizes: small medium original
comment | share