photo sharing and upload picture albums photo forums search pictures popular photos photography help login
Karl R. Josker | all galleries >> Buffalo >> The Churches Of Buffalo > Union Meeting House
previous | next
Union Meeting House
01-JUN-2004 Karl R. Josker

Union Meeting House

44 Breckenridge St. Buffalo

Built in 1827, is the oldest church building in Buffalo. Has been known as the First Presbyterian Church of Black Rock, Breckenridge Street Presbyterian Church, Church of the Puritans; was used by the congregation of Grace Episcopal Church; was an Odd Fellows Hall; and was even used as a detention center for illegal Chinese immigrants, and a home for wayward children. More recently it has been used as a warehouse for a local plumbing supply company. Today it is owned by Rich Products.


other sizes: small medium original
comment | share