This church building dates from 1910, although the Central Presbyterian Church can trace its' history back to 1835 when it was founded. The church building itself is of an attractive design, reminiscent of an English country church, and is made of grey sandstone. The interior is spacious and exceptionally bright. It is unusual in that there is no center isle, but rather two main isles, and two side isles. The pastor and his staff are welcoming and knowledgeable in the history of the parish and buildings.