photo sharing and upload picture albums photo forums search pictures popular photos photography help login
Karl R. Josker | all galleries >> Lighthouses >> Lake Erie Lighthouses > Buffalo Harbor South Entrance North Side Light
previous | next
Buffalo Harbor South Entrance North Side Light
11-JUL-2010 Karl R. Josker

Buffalo Harbor South Entrance North Side Light

This is the former Buffalo Harbor South Entrance North Side Light. It was built in 1903, remained active until 1988, then removed to Dunkirk's Point Gratiot and is now on display. A twin was located on Buffalo's North Breakwater, and is now on display on the grounds of Buffalo Main.

Canon Powershot G11
1/2000s f/4.5 at 13.8mm iso200 full exif

other sizes: small medium original
comment | share