photo sharing and upload picture albums photo forums search pictures popular photos photography help login
Karl R. Josker | all galleries >> Buffalo >> The Theaters Of Buffalo > Fillmore Palace
previous | next
Fillmore Palace
13-OCT-2008 Karl R. Josker

Fillmore Palace

1264 Fillmore Ave. Buffalo

The Fillmore Palace opened in 1912, and remained the Fillmore Palace until 1933, when it was renamed the Little German Theater, showing German language films only, until it closed as a theater in 1942. At some point, it was gutted and converted into an automobile service facility.

At the time of this photograph, the Fillmore Palace was in its' last days, bearing the "red square of death," indicating that it is on the city's list for demolition.

Canon EOS 20D ,Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM
1/320s f/14.0 at 22.0mm iso200 full exif

other sizes: small medium original
comment | share