photo sharing and upload picture albums photo forums search pictures popular photos photography help login
James V. Roy | all galleries >> Merrimack Valley Theaters >> Lawrence Theaters >> The Lawrence Opera House / Rialto Theater > W.T. Grants at 350 Essex St.
previous | next
W.T. Grants at 350 Essex St.
c.1960s courtesy Lawrence Public Library

W.T. Grants at 350 Essex St.

Lawrence, MA

Grants opened in 1950 on the property formerly occupied by the Opera House. They remained there until the early 70s before moving to the No. Andover (strip) mall on rt 114 near the Lawrence.No. Andover line on proiperty formerly occupied by a drive-in theater.


other sizes: small medium original
share