WEEKLY INFORMAL CHALLENG - WEEK 84 - "Five Ways to Kick-Start your Photography"
Go back to basics with your photography and show us an image taken with the following limitations.
1. Fixed focal length - Either use a prime lens (preferably 50mm) or use a zoom lens at one end of the zoom.
2. 1 Roll Rule - Compose your image shot carefully, thinking out the composition, subject, focal point, perspective, framing, background, etc.
3. No Live Preview or Review - Everything should be composed through the viewfinder.
4. Manual focus - Use manual focus only.
5. One aperture - Use one aperture only. We have a tendency to shoot with lenses open too often. Try to limit yourself to f/5.6, f/8 or f/11.