The Greek-catholic Church of Saint Paraskevia in Radruz, built in 16th century (probably in 1580).
One of the oldest and best preserved wooden church in Poland.
It was built with high quality fir and oak wood by a professional carpenter's workshop, with no use of iron nails.
The founder of the church was probably Jan Plaza, the parliament member and mayor of Lubaczow (died in 1599).
During the troubled and dangerous times of the seventeenth century, this church - apart from religious functions - served as fortress, where residents can take refuge during the Tartar invasions.
Surrounded with a stone fence in XVIIIth century.
This year it has been submitted on the Tentative List of UNESCO World Heritage.