Zygmunt's Column and St. Ann's Church.
The column was erected in 1644 and is the oldest secular monument in Warsaw. It is to memorize King Zygmunt III Waza, who transfered the capital from Krakow to Warsaw in 1596.
St. Ann's church was originally built in 1454, founded by princess Anna Mazowiecka. Then destroyed during the Swedish invasion in the 1650s and rebuilt in 1667 in a baroque style.